A twenty-eight-year British man experienced cardiac arrest this week after he accidentally swallowed a 6-inch long Dover sole that he caught on a fishing trip in Boscombe, England. The man was dangling the fish over his mouth as a joke when it broke free and went right down his throat. Fortunately, paramedics arrived within minutes and saved his life by removing the fish with forceps… (more)
When your food attacks. This reminds me of the lobster dinner the 1988 movie, Beetlejuice. Great special effects, costumes and makeup.